1. Best Bitches Necklace Set | 2. Leather iPhone Wallet
3. You’re My Lobster Greeting Card | 4. Tocca’s “Stella” Perfume | 5. The Cowboy Comb
6. Thrill of the Taste Shaker Set | 7. Frilly Lingerie Heart Panties
8. Onyx Pentagon Drop Earrings | 9. Wall-Mounted Bear Head Bottle Opener
10. Je T’Aime Pendant Necklace | 11. Printend Angora Fingerless Gloves
12. Clothes Horse Pocket Square Club | 13. The Sriracha Cookbook
14. Portland General Store Cigar Box Toiletry Sampler
Haters gonna hate. But be that as it may, Valentine’s Day is coming and even if you’re currently without a boo, isn’t it still kind of fun to think of making your best friend, office mate, or favorite relative your “someone special” just for the day? Some of my best Valentine’s Days were spent with a friend or two making a great big dinner for ourselves and watching movies or going bowling. I know the whole holiday is fueled by consumerism and here I am adding to the problem, but in the middle of February, I welcome the over-saturation of everything pink and sparkling. It’s also far enough from the holiday season where a small, thoughtful present to you from any kind of sweetie in your life, and gifting them as well, is good for your dreary winter soul. Trust me on this one, I’m a doctor…of philosophy, but still.
So, if you are celebrating and shopping for someone, but need some ideas or inspiration, fear not! I combed all of the Internet hot spots for you and put together some potential gifts that range across price points and interests. I think it’s a pretty great selection! Also, you’ll note that it’s not broken into categories of any kind, including gender. Here at Femme Fraîche we believe gender has its place, but we also believe in disrupting the compulsory cultural assumptions that are made about it. I think you and I are just too dang smart to think that “feminine” and “masculine,” are static, unchanging categories that only look one way and only include certain set characteristics. Thus, the list above is a sampling of ideas; none of which are attached to a specific gender or identity because I trust you’ll know which direction to go based on who you’re buying for and also because, frankly, doesn’t everyone in creation want that bear face bottle opener, anyway?? Right. I thought so.